Hours: Monday - Friday
Location: Durban, South Africa
Working Term: Permanent
Salary: R15,000-17,000 Per Month Basic Salary Plus Benefits
Application Deadline: 01/05/2014
Exciting opportunities exist for suitably qualified civil engineers who are ECSA registered Professional Engineering Technicians in Durban.
- An appropriate recognized degree or National Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification.
- MUST be registered as a Professional Civil Engineering Technician with ECSA.
- MUST have at least three years post qualification work experience.
- Water resources related experience is a recommendation.
- Good interpersonal relations.
- Willingness to travel is essential.
- Must be computer literate
- In possession of a valid code 08 driver’s license.
- Knowledge of the National Water Act will be an added advantage.
- Note this is a Civil Engineering post and not related to factory production.
Key Performance Areas
- Water Resources Management in a Water Management Area, with particular emphasis on: Registration and identification unregistered water users.
- Validation and verification of water use.
- Assessment of water use licenses taking cognizance of hydrological, environmental, social and other factors.
- Dam safety evaluations.
- Monitoring and assess water use and ensuring correct volumetric billing consumers.
- Attend billing and water resource related queries.
Posted by www.sagreatfuture.com. Posted In : Engineering jobs